Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Roman's 7th Birthday

Roman, it’s your birthday! And if I had my wish (since it’s also MY birthday) it would be for you to feel all of the good vibes today that you typically share with others. I truly believe on that birthday those few short years ago, you were meant to rebirth all of the best parts of me I’d forgotten about. 

You are absolutely the “good-est” boy I’ve ever known. The way you love and give and care for others is something I’m so proud of. This big wide world has a bad habit of breaking boys, squeezing out all of the sweetness and innocence our beautiful boys have to give. But I know you’re smart enough to understand that love and kindness ARE strength and nothing makes you a better human than being who you are absolutely supposed to be, no matter what. I love you so very much and what you give to this family could not be duplicated. I’m happy to share this day with you and all the days to come.
-0:58





No comments:

Post a Comment

Playground rules apply: Speak the way you'd like to be spoken to and if you don't play nice, I'm kicking you off my monkey bars.