Monday, April 1, 2019

This Is Us

My husband, on his way out the door most mornings, pecks me chastely on the forehead mumbling a half hearted ‘good morning’ and then heads in to the office.

Today, he fumbled at my bedside attempting to stuff something beneath my pillow, waking me in the process. 


Me: *groggily* What are you doing?
B: Warming up your fuzzy socks.
Me: What?
B: The bathroom floor is really cold this morning, I didn’t want you to get chilly. So I figured I’d warm up your socks so you can put them on when you wake up.
Me: 😟

This is why I rock with this man. Let your bae send you flowers and sappy cards all you like. This man knows his wife hates a cold floor....and will “fix” it for me without asking. THIS is us 🥰

Now, sir, take your ass on to work so you can hurry and come home to have proper appreciation snuggles with your wife!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Playground rules apply: Speak the way you'd like to be spoken to and if you don't play nice, I'm kicking you off my monkey bars.