Thursday, September 13, 2018

Conversations with Grandma: Sep 18

My mom is in town and walked in during dinner.
Me:...and you’ll eat it because I made it!
Granny: I know y’all aren’t out here making mommy fuss. Not after she worked hard to cook for you all, that’s not nice. *makes a plate* Look at this, this is good food. You babies better eat so you can be big & strong!
*sits down*
Ashton: Wait, grandma didn’t get any carrots!
Me: She forgot. You, eat! Ma, you want me to get you some?
Granny: 😐
Me: Mom?
Granny: I don’t like carrots.
Me: I was just telling the kids they need to everything on their plate.
Granny: And they should. I’m gonna eat everything on my plate too. That’s why I didn’t put any carrots there.
Me: Mom 🤦🏾‍♀️
Ashton: That’s not fair!
Granny: I’m grown!
Me: Everyone be quiet - time for quiet dinner!
Well this is helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playground rules apply: Speak the way you'd like to be spoken to and if you don't play nice, I'm kicking you off my monkey bars.